new stuff!

We are going to Knoxville tomorrow to look for a place to live! I'm pretty excited about that. There are about four that really look good. They seem to be disappearing though. I guess in this market people are way more likely to rent than buy...God will work out the right place for us, waiting is definitely NOT the exciting part!

Also, Trey and Kitten and some of their friends are driving through Knoxville on the way to the beach so we will get to see them as well! That will be really cool! I miss them and their adorable children. :) Mi familia is of course the highlight of the weekend. They crack me up, I'm pretty sure I will walk away with another quotable phrase from my darling daddy. :)

So much is going on right now. I definitely can't keep it all straight in my head to really get it out properly, so I won't even try!

On the church planting front, we have had and are having some exciting meetings coming up with some amazing people. It's so cool how God can bring people together to work toward a common goal. So many times God's people resist working together. It's pretty frustrating. We are super thankful for the people God has put in our lives to help us along this road.

Baby News! Yeah, three doctors appts later, I have NO exciting news! Although Kev and I were totally freaked out today when the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat, eventually he did but the stress was not worth it. I wish they did an ultrasound everytime, visual aids are my friend. But, they said next time we could probably figure out if it's a girl or boy, YAY! I really really want to know like RIGHT NOW!

Comments

Heather said…
It is so exciting to be able to see the baby and that is what I wanted every time, too. I totally understand the stress of going to the office to see if they can find a heartbeat! That was so hard on me and I dreaded the appointment almost as much as I anticipated them.