FUN STUFF!

Yay, we are MOVING to TN! I'm so excited to finally be on our way! WV has been a good experience for us and much needed! We have met some great people that I know will pray for us as needed and that's amazing! But, I'm very excited to move into this new phase of our life, actually new PHASES of life!

I can't begin to share how excited I am about Ridge Church, I will call it The Ridge for short because i like it! I'm looking forward to what God has already started in Knoxville and jumping in to being a vessel He can use! :) I'm looking forward to meeting new people, sharing Christ with whoever God puts in my path and just showing that being a Christ-follower doesn't mean I'm there to judge them! We totally forget the grace sometimes and expect the world to change automatically! I know accountability is needed and people will need to be challenged in aspects of their lives! I'm excited about that!

I'm SOOO excited to have a little girl! I secretly wanted one, even though I have always expected and been prepared to have little boys! I love little boys too but I don't know why I thought I would have a girl! It goes against my "theory" of how I tend to predict the sex of the baby for every other person I've been right about! haha! Anyway, it will be a party and I'm excited for this new role I have as well!

Well, my parents are on their way here and tomorrow we will pack it up in WV and head to TN so we can unpack on Sunday! I wish there was a better time to do it, but you work with what you are given!

Comments