July the 4th!


I finally took a picture of our house today! So, those of you who are remotely interested can look at it! I kinda stink at uploading pictures to my blog and HIGHLY suggest the wonderful world of Facebook, i keep track of most all of my people on there and totally update pictures there! Anyway, it's a cute little house and perfect for what we need! I just wish we could figure out the best way to arrange our furniture in the living area! There is a current debate over that!

We are again at Panera doing the internet thing! I can't wait till we have internet at home...I'm counting the days till Tuesday between 1 and 3, which is when the cable guy comes! Although, we met some awesome people today here with a very cute baby boy and we gave them our number and email! They are going to call us in a couple weeks after we are all done with our traveling!

I am excited about tonight! We are going to eat dinner with my family and then Kev and I are headed downtown to watch the fireworks from the Worlds Fair Park! That should be a lot of fun! I loooove fireworks!

In other news, our little girl is kicking away and it's comforting to know she's still in there. :) I don't know if anyone else worried constantly but I am definitely doing a good job at stressing about it between appointments!

Ok, that's my excitement for today! :)

Comments