moving moving moving


Well, we have finally reached the great land of East Tennessee! I'm pretty excited to be back, I was a little nervous in all honesty! I never expected to move back here but now that I'm here I keep remembering all the reasons I loved it so much! We just moved out of WV with the help of some PRETTY awesome people on Saturday and moved into our house in TN on Sunday! I was very thankful we had some additional help! My family was wiped out from the move the day before!



I definitely neglected to take pictures of our moving in experience so, i'll have to get pics of the new house up soon!
We are excited to finally be here and get started on things! So many people have already expressed interest and that is sooo encouraging! God is very much at work here already and that is SO exciting!

We most definitely NEEED to get our house in order, it's a mess and I need some sanity, haha! Kevin's parents are coming Monday so that gives me a semi-deadline to work toward and that always helps me out!

Tonight we had dinner with my parents and aunt! It's really nice to be close enough to do that again! It's been tooooo long and I have missed them! We got the AMAZING waitress again at Leo's Cafe! I really think she should be our waitress at EVERY restaurant!

Ok, sooo as far as baby stuff, no info yet! I'm still working on a doctor, still working on a name and still getting bigger and bigger by the day (that's the lame part)! Once we officially decide on a name I will feel better as well! :)

I think that's it for now!

Comments