I registered!!!!

Yaaaay, so if you have read my blog before you know when I tried to register at Target a while back when my mother-in-law was in town and when my mom could come and they said by the time I had showers Target would have switched to their Fall line so they said to wait. I was so said because I had found this ADORABLE ladybug pattern. So, I verified the other day that their fall stuff was in and guess which pattern happens to be a year round and NOT seasonal pattern? Yeah, the ladybugs pattern WHICH is amazing because it's adorable! So, i had SO much fun registering. It was pretty overwhelming, there is SO much stuff and I have NO idea what will work the best and from my understanding babies are picky anyway when it comes to things like pacifiers and diapers and you have to figure out what you like as well sooooo, I think I registered for everything and anything. I also have decided to try to breastfeed for as long as I can (I'm on some seizure medication) since it's so great for the baby. My neurologist said even if i did for just a little while it's better than not at all even with the medication difficulties. But, I had NOOO idea what I was looking at tonight, I had done some research but when you look at it all, there are sooo many details and different things I have no clue about still, so registered for what I thought i would need, I need someone who knows what they are doing to look over it and see if i missed stuff or have too much in that department..So any advice out there any veteran or new moms can give me is great! So, registering was a party and I still need to go back and look over junk! I'm sure I missed things I need. The zappy thing is really fun but you kinda forget what you've zapped and what you haven't.

Other than that, I had lunch at a fun restaurant downtown called Tomatohead (which was AMAZING) with another local church planter's wife and then dinner with my family! I just love bojangles...how can something so simple be just SOOO good? I mean it's not my favy place ever, but it's been a while and it just makes me happy to get my standard chicken supremes combo with mac and cheese and honey mustard...yuuuum. It is SOO easy to make me happy when it comes to food!

Oh and several of my good good friends are giving me a shower in Charlotte and I JUST found out one of them is making my cake! I totally got sooo excited!!!!!! The girl doing it first is a good friend (that's sooo special to me because I'm sentimental) and secondly, she has like CRAZY cake skills! She used to work at a bakery near our old church office and I used to go say hello all the time and look at her creations! So, it's super special for her to take the time to do that! I have good friends!

Aw, it's been a good day! Hope everybody else is great!

Comments