Impromptu Photo Shoot!


Today, my friend Sandra Ryan (who is an amazing photographer, let me know if you want her number) came to visit with me and keep me company! Thank goodness for good friends who are willing to give up their time to do that with a psycho new mother and a kick crazy baby! :) I have to thank Heather and Mary Beth for doing this as well! I'm very fortunate to have several friends like that! Some can only do it once or twice others can do it more often, but either way it is SO helpful! Anyway, Sandra totally hooked Kev and I up with frozen goods and ready to eat food. It was so nice of her and then she brought her AMAZING camera and took a trillion pictures. Here are a few from today! Seriously, she does great work so if you are looking for somebody let me know and I will pass her info along! Here is her website!

Comments