She is FINALLY coming...

Ok, soo tomorrow is THE day! Today I went in and they checked her growth! She has moved from the 8th percentile to the 10th percentile which is good and now weighs about 6 lbs! They decided to go ahead and deliver her tomorrow! I'm really glad about that but I really REALLY don't like the doctor scheduled to deliver me! My normal doctor is unable to do it and I even tried to see if I could have it done today because the doctor on duty today is great, but I have to wait! :(

So, I will survive and I will have a cute little girl who STILL won't give us a good picture of her because she keeps her right hand in her face constantly...oh well, i'll see her soon enough!

ok, i'm super tired and going to take a nap! Might be my last one for a while! :)

Comments

Alicia said…
Yay! I'm glad she's finally ready to enter this world. I wouldn't worry about the weight. Rebekah was 5lbs. 14oz. when she was born and was very healthy. Your little one will be fine.