To blog or not to blog, that is the question

A friend of mine suggested I blog for my family and friends now that we are moving and I may give it a go and see what happens.

We are moving back to NC and while I'm really excited to reunite with really good friends and make new ones, I'm super sad to leave my fam and my good friends here. God totally blessed us during the two years we were in TN and gave us a great group of people. My fam will be the hardest to leave particularly with a second baby on the way, not to mention the fact they absolutely are in LOVE with the first one. Beyond that we have a great playgroup here that really enjoys each other and our kids like each other. There is one little guy that has become my little girls bff and they are so close and play together and look out for each other. If she drops her little blanket he gets it for her and hands it to her. It makes me sad to break up the duo and while we will still see each other (we LOVE his parents and they are our closest friends here) it won't be the same.

On the flip side, i'm super excited to really have a good sense of what God is telling us to do and not be in waiting mode (not that waiting mode means you don't do anything). But, it's so awesome to have some clarity.

One thing I have learned repeatedly is while following God is not always if at all easy it's so worth it. Knowing that I am allowing God to use me and do with me however He sees fit is very freeing and I'm a control freak, haha.

Ok, well we'll see how this blogging experience goes AGAIN. i'm afraid it will be brief, but hey, i tried.

Comments