The verdict is in...

So, we heard back from ICAB.  Because of the fact that I experienced post-partum depression they can not say whether they would approve us or not until they see our ENTIRE dossier...and receive letters from my counselor and my neurologist.  I talked to the agency and they said basically it's just a try and see if it works kind of thing and if it doesn't we have to switch countries.  So, translation, all that money down the tubes and we would be fundraising.  Adoption is ify enough, i'm just not comfortable taking money people have entrusted us with to use wisely on an even bigger maybe than the risks you take already when adopting.   At this point, it has thrown up more question marks than anything. I guess we will see what happens.

In the meantime I gave Chloe and Violet one of my old cameras and it's proving to be very very entertaining!

Comments